Advertisement

Person of Interest

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35998
Likes: 485 posts
Liked in: 680 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Person of Interest

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:35 am

avengingtitan wrote:Oh I have doubts about that. I dont think he killed him. I think someone tried to kill both of them and thats why Harold is all fucked up. Also why he keeps changing his name.


But he changed his name before he even met Ingram in college. Harold Wen isn't even his real name, so...

The Paranoia was around longer then the friendship

Advertisement

Strict31
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41969
Likes: 70 posts
Liked in: 167 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:41 am
Title: Ain't enough space bitches


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Strict31 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

I don't understand this: why does Reese continue to keep Carter and Fusco from knowing about each other? I mean, what purpose does it serve at this point? Does he still view them as potential threats and doesn't want them working together against him and Finch? Haven't we kind of reached the point where they're already essentially working together? And wouldn't it be more useful if he allowed them to coordinate instead of wasting time sneaking around behind each other's backs?
Image

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."


Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18984
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 210 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: Person of Interest

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Strict31 wrote:I don't understand this: why does Reese continue to keep Carter and Fusco from knowing about each other? I mean, what purpose does it serve at this point? Does he still view them as potential threats and doesn't want them working together against him and Finch? Haven't we kind of reached the point where they're already essentially working together? And wouldn't it be more useful if he allowed them to coordinate instead of wasting time sneaking around behind each other's backs?


Keeps them at a distance where if one tries to stab him in the back the other can warn him. Fusco is still a dirty cop that he's blackmailing after all.

Strict31
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41969
Likes: 70 posts
Liked in: 167 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:41 am
Title: Ain't enough space bitches


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Strict31 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Keeps them at a distance where if one tries to stab him in the back the other can warn him. Fusco is still a dirty cop that he's blackmailing after all.


But she has no idea that Fusco is even involved with Reese and Finch, so how could she warn him of something she doesn't even know about?
Image

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."


Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18984
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 210 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: Person of Interest

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Strict31 wrote:
But she has no idea that Fusco is even involved with Reese and Finch, so how could she warn him of something she doesn't even know about?



He knows carter wanted to take Reese down, all he'd need to do is steer her the right way if he saw an out in his predicament.

Strict31
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41969
Likes: 70 posts
Liked in: 167 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:41 am
Title: Ain't enough space bitches


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Strict31 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:

He knows carter wanted to take Reese down, all he'd need to do is steer her the right way if he saw an out in his predicament.


But that doesn't work with her. And since he's already made himself vulnerable with Fusco, it doesn't work for him either. Not that he considers Fusco a credible threat anyway, after Fusco already betrayed him and it didn't finish him off.
Image

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."


Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

Strict31
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41969
Likes: 70 posts
Liked in: 167 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:41 am
Title: Ain't enough space bitches


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Strict31 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:11 pm

I do not understand how a show that is so incredibly predictable can remain so incredibly engaging. Is a mystery, IMO.
Image

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."


Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35998
Likes: 485 posts
Liked in: 680 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Person of Interest

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Strict31 wrote:I do not understand how a show that is so incredibly predictable can remain so incredibly engaging. Is a mystery, IMO.


Yep.

I love how many different sides Reese and Co. have coming at them.

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 67130
Likes: 994 posts
Liked in: 767 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: Person of Interest

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Strict31 wrote:I do not understand how a show that is so incredibly predictable can remain so incredibly engaging. Is a mystery, IMO.


And without tits. It is a mystery.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Strict31
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41969
Likes: 70 posts
Liked in: 167 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:41 am
Title: Ain't enough space bitches


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Strict31 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
And without tits. It is a mystery.


While network TV is necessarily limited in this area, there are few TV shows that wouldn't benefit by throwing some tits on it.
Image

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."


Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18984
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 210 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: Person of Interest

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 pm

As predictable as it is, it usually throws some unexpected towards us too.

I was expecting LOS to be a play on Elias, instead it was a CIA operative. Plus I didn't expect Reese to feed Fusco to HR.

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 67130
Likes: 994 posts
Liked in: 767 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: Person of Interest

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Strict31 wrote:
While network TV is necessarily limited in this area, there are few TV shows that wouldn't benefit by throwing some tits on it.


All they need for me in that regard is the lady cop there to pop her top. That could work but as you suggest, not that much.

I like the show for the potential. That and they obviously have to start putting themselves into a corner where they can't get out alive.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Strict31
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41969
Likes: 70 posts
Liked in: 167 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:41 am
Title: Ain't enough space bitches


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Strict31 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:As predictable as it is, it usually throws some unexpected towards us too.

I was expecting LOS to be a play on Elias, instead it was a CIA operative. Plus I didn't expect Reese to feed Fusco to HR.


The only thing unexpected in that episode was how much I liked it despite seeing all these turns coming.

It's kinda like Prime Suspect; there was no new territory explored, but the journey was just really cool.
Image

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."


Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

avengingtitan
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 19558
Likes: 12 posts
Liked in: 182 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
Location: Hershey, PA


Online


Re: Person of Interest

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Poor Fusco that guy cant catch a break.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

GOSD
User avatar
Everybody lies!
 
Posts: 25251
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 225 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Title: Lick me!
Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom


Re: Person of Interest

Postby GOSD » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Great episode!

Loved the ending...

Loved it!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 39 guests

Advertisement