Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

This is what Shadow Lass' costume should look like.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Eh. It's okay but as you can see from my last post, in contrast it's not much different then any other.
Shady has almost always worn a bikini/swimsuit or showed some skin, her bellybutton and cleavage.

Most of the old costumes weren't as extreme as the current one when it comes to exposure. Even the copiel one covered up her arms and legs. (The Lightle pic was fierce, BTW)

The current one is basically a couple of shakes away from being a plain bikini with a cape. There's barely any fashion involved. And those boots raise the slutty level at least three notches.

I will say it looks better when Shady isn't being drawn like she was in her 40's, like Frank did. But it still isn't very elegant.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Where is Strict to school all you whiners are the rules and regulations of space bitches?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Benderbrau wrote:However, on a related note: remember back when DC was giving out GL rings and Flash rings with their respective titles? Where the fuck was a free Legion ring?? :smt013

http://popnculture.com/story/dc-announc ... ng-givaway

For every 25 copies of 'Legion: Secret Origin' #1 by Paul Levitz and Chris Batista, comic book retailers can order a bag of 50 Legion of Super-Heroes Promotional Flight Rings. The idea is they can give them away with the comic… or sell them… or whatever they want really. So not only do you get yet another new origin of the Legion Of Superheroes in the 31st Century, you can get a flight ring this time too. This is the second time DC has produced Plastic Flight Rings much like the Lantern Power Rings or Flash Ring they released with 'Blackest Night' and 'The Flash' respectively, the first time was as an exclusive accessory that came only with the Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, and Lightning Lad DC Direct action figures way back in 2001.

Cat-Scratch wrote:
I've always asked that.

le sigh.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Oh so you had to trust the LCS to give them away to customers? Oh yeah that was a realistic goal. Good marketing DC :roll:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm

:lol:

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Where is Strict to school all you whiners are the rules and regulations of space bitches?

I knew this thread was missing something.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:40 pm

I have four of those legion rings.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Damn, your whole family can fly then! :shock:

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Damn, your whole family can fly then! :shock:

I'll bet Avengingtitan wishes he'd go take a flying leap :twisted:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I'll bet Avengingtitan wishes he'd go take a flying leap :twisted:

Uh-oh, why? :lol:

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Uh-oh, why? :lol:

BK reported him for being mean to Naceriman

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Where is Strict to school all you whiners are the rules and regulations of space bitches?

I already know!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 pm

DAMMITTOHELL!!!!! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Missed it. :cry:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:

DAMMITTOHELL!!!!! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Missed it. :cry:

I had one but I lost it. Most of the other rings I either gave as free extras with ebay comics sales at Christmas, and a couple I gave to kids including sending a Flash ring to Nieto. But I was going to keep the Legion one for myself.

Maybe it'll turn up.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 pm

The Nacireman wrote:
Most of the old costumes weren't as extreme as the current one when it comes to exposure. Even the copiel one covered up her arms and legs. (The Lightle pic was fierce, BTW)

The current one is basically a couple of shakes away from being a plain bikini with a cape. There's barely any fashion involved. And those boots raise the slutty level at least three notches.

I will say it looks better when Shady isn't being drawn like she was in her 40's, like Frank did. But it still isn't very elegant.

Uh look again, same proportions. The 3rd is the same in covering her.

I like all her costumes except that orange thing. They're all good and typical fare for comics.

leave a comment with facebook