Wednesday, June 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Mighty Thor #11 (Highness. Es Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 am

Another issue of two halves. The first half is a blistering action sequence as Thor and a bunch of other Gods smash their way through the Demogorge’s body. It was a lot of fun seeing Thor just cut loose and kick some ass, and Ferry drew it very well, he’s perfect for the weird aliens and environments that Thor is facing. The stuff on Earth was a little slower, but still good, I was shocked by the level of violence as the fake Crone killed Kelda, really visceral stuff. Am I the only one who’d like to see a Silver Surfer/Loki team-up book? They have a cool relationship going on here. I would probably have liked the Tanarus plotline to have gone on longer, but you can’t really complain with how it’s ending, never before has Heimdall been such a bad-ass. It was good to see Tony Stark again, but what the hell was he wearing? He looked like a gay pirate! Maybe I’m being charitable to this book because I watched the Thor movie again yesterday, but this is still good comics.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Wait, they killed Kelda again? When I was still reading Thor, I really enjoyed all of the little side stories featuring Kelda and Bill. Then they killed Bill, killed Kelda, and then brought her back. Unfortunately this was during Seige when my interest in most Marvel titles was pretty low so I don't really know what happened next other than Kelda saw Bill in Valhalla and spent some time with his parents.

I was really hoping that they would have revealed that Kelda was pregnant or some other writer would have continued her story at some point.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Does anyone else think this is really rushed? Frankly, I wanted more Mighty Tanarus.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah, slightly rushed. I have not been enjoying this storyline much, well compared to Journey Into Mystery, Thor has been a a very weak book.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm

You can't compare Journey Into Mystery to Thor.! Thats an insult to Journey Into Mystery

leave a comment with facebook