Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Good enough for government work!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This is what Shadow Lass' costume should look like.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
I had one but I lost it. Most of the other rings I either gave as free extras with ebay comics sales at Christmas, and a couple I gave to kids including sending a Flash ring to Nieto. But I was going to keep the Legion one for myself.

Maybe it'll turn up.

I missed out on all those Lantern rings a few years back. I'd lik to have one each, but considering the two GL rings I have from prior give aways are covered in dust....

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
I missed out on all those Lantern rings a few years back. I'd lik to have one each, but considering the two GL rings I have from prior give aways are covered in dust....

Yeah I never had a full set but DCBS used to throw them in and I got some more on FCBD. If I had ever gotten them all I would have just sold them anyway.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:

I've got a green lantern ring and a white lantern ring. The only one I give a shit about is the green one. Kiss my ass Rainbow corp! :smt019

Agent Panic

crash test dummy

Postby Agent Panic » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 pm

She should be naked, but always surrounded by dark mist, to obscure the nudity. A cloak of shadows. That'd be nifty.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I've got a green lantern ring and a white lantern ring. The only one I give a shit about is the green one. Kiss my ass Rainbow corp! :smt019

The GL was the main deal for me. I always wanted one as a kid. That was a very long time ago, but I did manage to scratch that itch twice now. The Sinestro Corps could be cool to have as could the whole rainbow corps, but I'd love to see them be more based off of the various designs that appear in the comics. A really good Mike Grell GL ring would be sweet along with a Kyle Rayner post Ion ring. All that and some of the various LoSH rings designs.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Yeah I never had a full set but DCBS used to throw them in and I got some more on FCBD. If I had ever gotten them all I would have just sold them anyway.

Yeah, I keep thinking if I ever have money to burn, I could buy them easy via conventions, LCSes, internet...

But there are other things to focus on then funny plastic stuff that are fun for a fanboy.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Agent Panic wrote:She should be naked, but always surrounded by dark mist, to obscure the nudity. A cloak of shadows. That'd be nifty.

:-D

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Benderbrau wrote: :deadhorse

fixed

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm

GHERU wrote:fixed

Watch it, or BK might report your post to the authorities.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I'll bet Avengingtitan wishes he'd go take a flying leap :twisted:

I'm saying nothing. But I am nodding my head. :lol:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Uh look again, same proportions. The 3rd is the same in covering her.

I like all her costumes except that orange thing. They're all good and typical fare for comics.

Which 3rd costume are you talking about; the third (classic swimsuit) costume or the third "Copiel" costume?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:22 am

Agent Panic wrote:She should be naked, but always surrounded by dark mist, to obscure the nudity. A cloak of shadows. That'd be nifty.

An interesting idea, admittedly. But the mist would vanish if she were knocked unconscious, and then Mon-El have to rush to cover her nakedness, and be distracted by whatever villain they were fighting.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm

I like that idea. I would have Shadow Lad portrayed in exactly the same way.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:43 pm

The Nacireman wrote:
Which 3rd costume are you talking about; the third (classic swimsuit) costume or the third "Copiel" costume?

Go look at my post with all the images. I labeled it specifically.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:43 pm

She should just wear a Batgirl costume. :-D :P

leave a comment with facebook