Thursday, May 5, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Bender's Bender-Sense had to be tingling the whole time...


Is that what you call stalking?
User avatar

nattygreene

Whale Castrato

Postby nattygreene » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am

Hi.
User avatar

nattygreene

Whale Castrato

Postby nattygreene » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am

errr. Hello.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45 pm

nattygreene wrote:errr. Hello.


Hello.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 pm

nattygreene wrote:errr. Hello.


Welcome aboard. :)
User avatar

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:07 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Is that what you call stalking?


Daaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn. :o
User avatar

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm

nattygreene wrote:errr. Hello.


Image Hi.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn. :o


Don't you mean:

User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi there! I'm here on temporarily enforced sabbatical from the CBR forums and after lurking around for a few days I must admit this is truly the world's greatest comic book website. I look forward to ranting here more often.

I am old, been collecting comics since the 80's. I'm a fan of mostly Big 2 properties, but I'm picking up some BOOM, Dynamite and Image stuff too. I love Alan Moore's work, recently collected his Marvelman run after picking up #15 for a good price. The original Captain Marvel is my all time favorite.

I'm not some rabid traditionalist, I'm more of a moderate libertarian fanboy. But a fanboy nonetheless! So much so in fact that I studied classical animation in college and worked as a layout artist for a few years before striking out on my own. Two kids and five years later and I've finished my first graphic novel. I'm approving the final proof for typos now and hopefully I will have more to share soon.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Ntikrst wrote:Hi there! I'm here on temporarily enforced sabbatical from the CBR forums and after lurking around for a few days I must admit this is truly the world's greatest comic book website. I look forward to ranting here more often.

I am old, been collecting comics since the 80's. I'm a fan of mostly Big 2 properties, but I'm picking up some BOOM, Dynamite and Image stuff too. I love Alan Moore's work, recently collected his Marvelman run after picking up #15 for a good price. The original Captain Marvel is my all time favorite.

I'm not some rabid traditionalist, I'm more of a moderate libertarian fanboy. But a fanboy nonetheless! So much so in fact that I studied classical animation in college and worked as a layout artist for a few years before striking out on my own. Two kids and five years later and I've finished my first graphic novel. I'm approving the final proof for typos now and hopefully I will have more to share soon.


Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. :)
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks man, I'm sure I will. I really dig the adult tone here. It made me feel good to read the word cunt in a thread title. I'm no mysogynist or anything, but I'm really big on freedom of expression.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Ntikrst wrote:Thanks man, I'm sure I will. I really dig the adult tone here. It made me feel good to read the word cunt in a thread title. I'm no mysogynist or anything, but I'm really big on freedom of expression.


And freedom of Cu... I still can't say it.

Anyways, welcome. Whatever you do, don't take anything here too seriously.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm

sdsichero wrote:
And freedom of Cu... I still can't say it.

Anyways, welcome. Whatever you do, don't take anything here too seriously.


Agreed, that path leads to butthurt.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Agreed, that path leads to butthurt.


And that is why you created LUTZ
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

sdsichero wrote:
And that is why you created LUTZ


I thought I created it due to a typo? :smt102

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arion, cbikle, chap22, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Google [Bot], IvCNuB4, Jack Burton, MarvelFan88, Matatronic, pastajoe, Peter-J-DeadPoole, Spacedog, Tekton Joe and 57 guests