I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
Kyu... what? Please tell me I have no reasons to be concerned about this.
/sərˈpraɪz, sə-/ Show Spelled [ser-prahyz, suh-] Show IPA verb, -prised, -pris·ing, noun
verb (used with object)
1. to strike or occur to with a sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment, as through unexpectedness: Her beauty surprised me.
2. to come upon or discover suddenly and unexpectedly: We surprised the children raiding the cookie jar.
3. to make an unexpected assault on (an unprepared army, fort, person, etc.).
4. to elicit or bring out suddenly and without warning: to surprise the facts from the witness.
5. to lead or bring unawares, as into doing something not intended: to surprise a witness into telling the truth.