Advertisement

Supergirl #7 (Let it out! Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Shitlord

Supergirl #7 (Let it out! Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:23 am

Another very good issue of Supergirl, this title really is underrated. Yes, the villains were kind of generic, but the fight between them and Kara was very well-written and wonderfully drawn by Mahmud Asrar. He’s come on leaps and bounds since his earlier work, and this book looks fantastic every month. It says something when a guest issue by George Perez next month is set to be a step down! One thing that made this issue work was that the fight against the generic villains was happening for reasons other than just that they were there, Supergirl and these World Killers have a shared history and every hit mattered. I wonder how long it is before the 5th World Killer shows up? Or has he/she already appeared? What if it’s Kara herself! What if it’s Superboy?

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 301 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: Supergirl #7 (Let it out! Spoilers)

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

This was a pretty good action issue. I also like that some of Kara's powers seem to manifest a bit differently than Kal's. I believe the Writers said that more of that idea will be explored. And besides the mystery of the 5th World-Killer we also have yet to learn who killed Zor-El !
This has been a really fun title so far 8)
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand