Advertisement

Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

Num48champ
User avatar
A vanishing act
 
Posts: 1889
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Queens, NY


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby Num48champ » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Time for a bump! :-D
Image

Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Just got Jean Grey as a playable character in Superhero Squad Online. :)
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Num48champ
User avatar
A vanishing act
 
Posts: 1889
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Queens, NY


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby Num48champ » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm

GLX wrote:Just got Jean Grey as a playable character in Superhero Squad Online. :)

8)
Image

Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Num48champ wrote: 8)


I also nabbed Firestar. Be jealous. 8)
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Num48champ
User avatar
A vanishing act
 
Posts: 1889
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Queens, NY


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby Num48champ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

GLX wrote:
I also nabbed Firestar. Be jealous. 8)

Got them both!
Image

Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Schlemmer
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 17958
Likes: 120 posts
Liked in: 141 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm
Title: Hot-Linker
Formerly: Schlemmer; spelled the same but sounds different


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby Schlemmer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 am

Image
Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Image
Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Schlemmer
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 17958
Likes: 120 posts
Liked in: 141 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm
Title: Hot-Linker
Formerly: Schlemmer; spelled the same but sounds different


Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby Schlemmer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am

GLX wrote:Image

:smt007

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23389
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 34 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby bkthomson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 am

GLX wrote:Just got Jean Grey as a playable character in Superhero Squad Online. :)

Wait you are on hero up!

My seven year old son is too. I like. To watch the game look fun.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23389
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 34 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby bkthomson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 am

Num48champ wrote:Got them both!

My son has neither. Though he recently bought the Poacher. Took him a bit to remember it was the Punisher.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38784
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 62 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Re: Jean Grey APPRECIATION Thread!!!!

Postby GLX » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 am

bkthomson wrote:Wait you are on hero up!


Yep. I haven't been on it in a while, due to the time necessary to properly invest in it.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 115 guests

Advertisement