Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Community

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Pillowtown vs Blanketsburg just may be the best episode yet - and it's ain't over yet!!!!

Nacmir

Garbage Collector

Postby Nacmir » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I have loved every single ep I've seen, great show. In my opinion, it fights on Arrested Developement league, no less.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Absolutely brilliant episode.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:04 am

Hey weren't you on the cape? :lol:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 am

doombug wrote:Hey weren't you on the cape? :lol:

Not having watched that show - was he?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 am

Amoebas wrote:Not having watched that show - was he?

The Narrator for this episode was Keith David who played the ringleader of a Circus that doubled as a group of thieves. He also took in the main character and gave/trained him how to use "the Cape." So yes, he was.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:17 am

Sakie wrote:
The Narrator for this episode was Keith David who played the ringleader of a Circus that doubled as a group of thieves. He also took in the main character and gave/trained him how to use "the Cape." So yes, he was.

While I don't know the show I do know Keith David and am surprised I didn't catch that it was him (I thought it was Morgan Freeman originally :lol: )

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 am

I never thought I'd see a Ken Burns parody on this show.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 am

Scoring Keith David to do the narration was brilliant.

Hab

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Amoebas wrote:While I don't know the show I do know Keith David and am surprised I didn't catch that it was him (I thought it was Morgan Freeman originally :lol: )

I was expecting Freeman. But David was as great, especially the "Cape" line. :lol:

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Keith David is quite possibly responsible for the best written dialogue in all movie history.

Hab

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm

This show's been on fire recently.

I've been disappointed in Season 3 a bit, but that's probably because Season 2 was so brilliant. But the couple episodes before the break and not the ones since the hiatus have been awesome.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm

This latest episode was amazing.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Doc Jon wrote:This show's been on fire recently.

I've been disappointed in Season 3 a bit, but that's probably because Season 2 was so brilliant. But the couple episodes before the break and not the ones since the hiatus have been awesome.

I have not liked it post hiatus. Haven't seen last nights yet.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 pm

I thought the execution of the Ken Burns documentary style was good, but they didn't really use it for any funny jokes. It was accurate, but I don't want accurate homage, I want jokes, and this episode didn't have that many.

I did like Britta's inept photography though.

leave a comment with facebook