Advertisement

Casanova: Avaritia #3 (Manhunt Murdersuit Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Casanova: Avaritia #3 (Manhunt Murdersuit Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 am

Gah! I really should have re-read the first two parts of Avaritia before reading this one, because I was really kind of lost. I know Casanova doesn’t really need to make sense, but it would have helped if I could recall what had happened before. As it was, I was over-whelmed by a heady mix of bi-sexuality, time-travel and giant robot explosions. In fact, I think I may need to do a re-read of the entire series, because a lot of the stuff here are plot points from Luxuria and Gula coming to a head or returning. But even then, some of this stuff is just fucking weird, and I suspect not meant to make sense yet. At least there’s always the cool dialogue, humour, great artwork and interesting experimentation to make me smile through the confusion. That’s the difference between the confusion this book causes and the confusion Jonathan Hickman’s stuff gives me, that confusion is boring, this one is entertaining. Now then, I’m off to re-read the previous issue and have this all make sense. Or not.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand