[ Facebook comments]
Talk about news, politics, pop culture, entertainment and everything geek with your fellow comic book fans!
- The Goddamn Bat-min
- Posts: 40456
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:36 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Title: Forum Manager
- Expert Post Whore
- Posts: 5259
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:48 pm
- Posts: 29609
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:03 pm
- Location: Nacirema
- Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning
- SUSHI FISH
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm
- Location: Madtown, WI, USA
- Title: Hefner
- Posts: 13145
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:53 pm
- Title: Self Important
my daughter is going to share a birthday with jude? I can't catch a break.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.
I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul
- penile prisoner
- Posts: 7496
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:48 pm
- Location: Duval
- Title: ThreadKilla
- Son of Stein
- Posts: 16579
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: Auburn, MA
- Title: Amorphous Anomoly
- Fisty McDigger
- Posts: 16896
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:29 pm
- Location: Syracuse, NY USA
- Title: Namaste, mother fucker
- Formerly: timberoo
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter
- <( ' . ' )>
- Posts: 37800
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:14 pm
- Location: Right near de beach, boy!
- Title: Wastespacer
- Formerly: Cocaine Biceps
Happy birthday. I sent you a gift in the mail, but I don't think you'll be able tio use it.
- Everybody lies!
- Posts: 23782
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 pm
- Location: Upstate NY
- Title: More eviler than achilles!
- Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom
Keb wrote:Happy birthday. I sent you a gift in the mail, but I don't think you'll be able tio use it.
He'll eat it then.
Happy Birthday, Jude.
- penile prisoner
- Posts: 7477
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
Jude, we want a full report on the celebration activities
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 34548
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:03 pm
- Location: Michigan
Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.
- Posts: 10626
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 am
S.F. Jude Terror
- Posts: 69387
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:44 am
- Location: Up Your Ass
- Title: Webmaster Supreme
- Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror
Yes! Yes! Happy birthday to me! Meeeeeeee!
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld
some idiot on facebook wrote:I don't like your belittling tone, Jude. Just because I don't know how to spell the language of some tiny African nation doesn't mean that I'm wrong in thinking that your attitude towards women is 100% wrong. Obviously, you're some skinny, single nerd living on the East Coast who probably derives value in life from wrestling matches, hoping that Wolverine gets to sleep with teenagers and engaging in casual drug use. You're literally the worst thing to happen to comics since Stan Lee.
- Posts: 70722
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: hell
- Title: The greatest poster ever
- Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The Asylum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google Feedfetcher, Stephen Day and 27 guests