The Asylum is the center of all activity on The Outhouse. All the topics from the forums below are collected here, along with Asylum-only discussions about all sorts of other stuff: music, movies, video games, politics, what Outhousers had for breakfast... It's all here in one place. Join the insanity!
- The Goddamn Bat-min
- Posts: 41312
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Title: Forum Manager
- Expert Post Whore
- Posts: 5290
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 am
- Posts: 31279
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
- Location: Nacirema
- Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning
- Mad Hatter
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:08 pm
- Location: Madtown, WI, USA
- Title: Hefner
- PЦИKЧ ВЯЁj
- Posts: 14618
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
- Title: Self Important
my daughter is going to share a birthday with jude? I can't catch a break.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.
and yeah, Yoni called it.
I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul
- penile prisoner
- Posts: 7652
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
- Location: Duval
- Title: ThreadKilla
- Son of Stein
- Posts: 17780
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
- Location: Auburn, MA
- Title: Amorphous Anomoly
- Fisty McDigger
- Posts: 16897
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm
- Location: Syracuse, NY USA
- Title: Namaste, mother fucker
- Formerly: timberoo
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter
- <( ' . ' )>
- Posts: 38753
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
- Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
- Title: Wastespacer
- Formerly: Cocaine Biceps
Happy birthday. I sent you a gift in the mail, but I don't think you'll be able tio use it.
- Everybody lies!
- Posts: 24323
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:06 pm
- Location: Upstate NY
- Title: More eviler than achilles!
- Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom
Keb wrote:Happy birthday. I sent you a gift in the mail, but I don't think you'll be able tio use it.
He'll eat it then.
Happy Birthday, Jude.
- Zombie Guard
- Posts: 9036
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
Jude, we want a full report on the celebration activities
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 34646
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
- Location: Michigan
Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.
- Posts: 10947
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 am
S.F. Jude Terror
- Posts: 72790
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
- Location: Up Your Ass
- Title: Webmaster Supreme
- Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror
Yes! Yes! Happy birthday to me! Meeeeeeee!
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld
- Posts: 71044
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
- Location: hell
- Title: The greatest poster ever
- Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The Asylum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: acousticgorilla, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 38 guests