Advertisement

Ultimate X-Men #10 (That is not my choice Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 93 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Ultimate X-Men #10 (That is not my choice Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm

A rather light issue, but it did feature one truly awesome moment. The bulk of the story was taken up with the rioting prisoners destroying the camp, and that was good, but the real meat here was the vote over whether or not they should kill the human guards, and Colossus’ shocking decision not to go the Xavier way, but to kill them brutally. I say it was shocking, and it was at first, but when you think of it, it isn’t really, he wasn’t fairly well-treated like Storm was, but imprisoned deep below ground and tortured. He’s not going to be a pacifist is he? But still, a great moment, and one that demonstrates that this ain’t your daddy’s Ultimate X-Men. (If your daddy is young enough to have grown up with the Ultimate X-Men… damn, you must be young, don’t read this column, it’s not appropriate!). At the end, the events at Camp Angel catch up to what went on in the first arc with Stryker’s robots, I wonder how many people are gonna die next issue? Lots.

Advertisement

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 340 posts

Re: Ultimate X-Men #10 (That is not my choice Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Loved this issue. Colossus losing it was just awesome.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand