Advertisement

THUNDER Agents #6 (Just a good person Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

THUNDER Agents #6 (Just a good person Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

And so the curtain falls on this incarnation of the THUNDER Agents, and we end as we began, with Colleen dining on top of a roof. But apart from that, everything’s changed. NoMan and Menthor are dead, the whole world thinks Dynamo and Lightning are dead, and Colleen has spent the last few months clearing up the mess, such as taking out SPIDER once and for all. It was great seeing CAFU back on the book, and Wes Craig was excellent as usual, this book really has been a haven for great artists. I wonder what the last page signifies, is Colleen going to become Menthor? Will we ever see that? I would like to see another mini-series from Spencer, but with most of the cast dead, I don’t know if it will be the same. I think I’ll need to do a re-read of both series now, a lot of the nuances are not clear on first reading, and I think I’ll get a lot more out of these 16 issues now that the whole thing is done. The Undersea Agent was pretty good, better than the one in #5, but just as with the main series, where is it going? Why care if we never see Undersea Agent again?

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand