Advertisement

Avengers vs. X-Men vs. Ponies: Round 1

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1149 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Avengers vs. X-Men vs. Ponies: Round 1

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 pm

AVXVP: Round One

In this thread, we will pit one Avenger vs. one X-Man vs. one My Little Pony. Posters will post who they think would win in a three-way,* and why. I will choose the winner of each match based both on number of votes AND the creativity of your explanation. We will have one match for every pony listed here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My ... characters I will post the character biographies of the ponies here, but you can look up the Avengers and X-Men yourself if you don't already know.

At the end of the matchups, we will pit the winners against each other, and by the time we are done, we will know who is the best - Avengers, X-Men, or Ponies - and also which of you need to be placed on FBI watch lists. So sort of like The Arena (TM Bubbakanoosh), but sexier/creepier.

I will turn this into some kind of front page article at the end for an apocalypse of unique hits.

*battle, you pervs

First Matchup: Twilight Sparkle vs. Dr. Strange vs. Storm

Twilight Sparkle is a unicorn pony with a lavender body and an indigo mane and tail with pink and purple streaks running through them. She is the primary protagonist of the series, and is based mostly on the Generation 1 unicorn pony named Twilight from the 1984 My Little Pony TV special (retitled "Rescue at Midnight Castle" in the syndicated My Little Pony 'n Friends) and the Generation 3 earth pony named Twilight Twinkle. Extremely gifted with magic, she is Princess Celestia's protégée, once considered knowledge more important than friendship. When in danger of Nightmare Moon's prophecy, Princess Celestia sent her to Ponyville to learn the importance of friendship, which proved invaluable in her confrontation with Nightmare Moon. She decides to stay in Ponyville and study friendship with her mentor's blessings. Twilight studies extensively and takes an organized, analytical approach to solving problems. She also sometimes appears to have an insecure side in some of the episodes when it comes to fitting in.[1] Unlike other unicorn ponies, Twilight can perform a wide variety of magic, including teleportation on occasions. Her spirit represents the element of magic. She has an older brother named Shining Armor, the captain of the Canterlot Royal Guard. In "Owl's Well That Ends Well", she gained a pet horned owl named Owloysius.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

The Juan Percenter
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men vs. Ponies: Round 1

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Does Twilight Sparkle have big tits?

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 46 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Applejack vs. Rogue! Battle of the Southern Bell's!
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Miracloman
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama

Postby Miracloman » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

We all know Zechs will support the ponies.

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Spider-Rob wrote:Does Twilight Sparkle have big tits?

Yes. Eight of them.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Let's just make nerdygirl a mawd now so she can be in charge of this $#!t.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 344 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Storm. Because Dr. Strange sucks now and Ponies are sucker than the level Dr. Strange is at now. So Storm wins.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 pm

So where's the poll to vote in?

Fail, Jude. :smt011

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

J.M. Hunter
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Beast!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:16 pm

We need images.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:18 pm

The Nacireman wrote:So where's the poll to vote in?

Fail, Jude. :smt011

You can't just vote, you have to post who you think would win and why.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 254 posts
Title: Bitch, I'm fabulous
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Jude's finally lost it. I'm surprised it took this long, frankly.

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 254 posts
Title: Bitch, I'm fabulous
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Twilight Sparkle.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Log-Man wrote:Jude's finally lost it. I'm surprised it took this long, frankly.

On the other hand, he lives in a houseful of females, so it was bound to rub off somewhere.

- Sons of the Desert

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 881 posts
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm

The Nacireman wrote:
On the other hand, he lives in a houseful of females, so it was bound to rub off somewhere.

Please don't talk about that.

prozacman
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 13 posts
Title: Sir PopsPills Alot
Formerly: Darth Prozac

Postby prozacman » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

First lets get to why they are fighting in the first place.

The Horse faced aliens from the Avengers Movie are coming to invade the 616 Earth. Captain America gets some "internet chatter" that implicates the My Little Ponies as an advanced special forces brigade come to set up a beach head (this of course is bull shit intel based on an Outhouse thread and the SHIELD operative that brought this to Cap should be fired). Cap sends in the Avengers to take them down.

The X-Club (unaware of what the Avengers are doing) thinks that some of the ponies might be mutants gen activated after the birth of Hope. Scott is so excited by the prospects of more Mutants (even if they are Ponies) and orders the Extinction Team to investigate.

When the Avengers get to the Pony Village, Red Hulk starts smashing first and asking questions latter. This causes the ponies to immediately retaliate before the rest of the Avengers can asses the situation. When the X-men show up they try to stop the fight but just end up getting caught in the middle of it. The Ponies have seen most of the current X-Men as super villains on TV and start attacking the very people that are trying to protect them.

Doctor Strange senses a Dark presence among the Village and goes off to investigate the house it is coming from. Out of the house walks Twilight Sparkle who has let the reformed Nightmare Moon take a nap at here place since she got shit faced the night before. Doctor Strange just sees Twilight Sparkle and thinks the dark magic is coming from her and attacks. Storm flies in and tries to throw lightning at the Doc, but he goes incorporeal just in time to not get hit. The lightning strikes Twilight Sparkle's beloved dragon instead.

For a second every one is stunned by the innocent little dragon laying on the ground. Twilight Sparkle nudges the little dragon, but he is life less. Her eyes go red and she jumps up and stabs Storm through the hart with her horn. The sky is suddenly covered in dark thunder clouds. With the blood of Storm covering her face, Twilight Sparkle cast a spell that siphons Nightmare Moon's dark magic into her. Doctor Strange tries to cast a binding spell on Twilight Sparkle but she rips through it with her magic unicorn horn. Twilight then uses a magic ground pound with her hoofs. This throws Doctor Strange off balance and he messes up the next spell he was casting. Doctor Strange tries to escape to the astral plane, but just as he is doing so Twilight Sparkle blast him with a beam of pure dark magic. Getting hit with the dark magic while trying to switch dimensions rips Doctor Strange's molecules into a million pieces, scattering them across the universe.

Winner Twilight Sparkle

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum