Advertisement

Daredevil #12 (Good with knots Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Daredevil #12 (Good with knots Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri May 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Woof, that cover is pretty saucy isn’t it? I didn’t know they could get away with stuff like that! Anyways, the insides of that sultry cover were nice break from the heavy-hitting events of the Omega Effect crossover, as Matt Murdock and Kirsten McDuffie (I’m guessing that’s a tribute to the late Dwayne McDuffie) go on their first date and Matt reminisces about his time at Law School with Foggy. Whilst this was all very nonessential, it was very well told with absolutely fantastic artwork from Chris Samnee who just gets better and better. I can’t wait to see him handle an issue of Daredevil with a bit more action. Even though I was a bit shocked by the cover, I must admit my favourite part of this issue was Kirsten’s ‘You Are Daredevil’ bra, which was very funny. I guess I just like my comic-book sexiness inside the covers where nobody can see and call me a pervert. At the end that creepy gasmask dude from Black Spectre shows up and intimidates Matt which ties everything back to the big arc, but overall this was a very enjoyable little story and a great untold tale of young Matt and Foggy.

Advertisement

Liam Rodgers
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 143 posts
Title: Chronic MasterDebator
Formerly: The Beast

Re: Daredevil #12 (Good with knots Spoilers)

Postby Liam Rodgers » Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

This was the best "filler" issue I've read in a long time. Really heartwarming, I've never cared much for Foggy before but now I love the guy.

Gets my vote for Comic of the Week.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 438 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: Daredevil #12 (Good with knots Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Ntikrst wrote:This was the best "filler" issue I've read in a long time. Really heartwarming, I've never cared much for Foggy before but now I love the guy.

Gets my vote for Comic of the Week.

Yeah, the background stuff with Foggy and Matt was fun to read. I loved those parts of this issue.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand