Thursday, October 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Boys #66 (Me and the fat hamster Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun May 06, 2012 2:55 pm

The final arc of The Boys begins, and I really get the sense that this is a bit of a valedictory tour for the book, as it revisits some of it’s best moments and characters, such as the return of Vas (Love Sausage). His triumphant return was his death however, I wonder why Billy was killing him? Is he just trying to get rid of all the superheroes? Or is it something darker? The scenes with Vought were very interesting, I just love the level of detail Ennis goes into with their plots and schemes, it all seems so terrifyingly real. Also of note here was Frenchie’s hilarious Napoleon outfit, and the return of the bloody-semen that creeps under Hughie’s door. Poor old Wee Hughie, he saved the world but his girlfriend dumps him and his friends hate him. I’m sad this book is ending, but I’m glad that the ending has plenty of room to breathe, #65 was so crazy, that I need a few issues of relative calm to process it.

leave a comment with facebook