Advertisement

Invincible #91 (Pure intelligence Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Invincible #91 (Pure intelligence Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat May 12, 2012 3:45 pm

More fall-out from the crazy events of a few months ago, Mark is now awake, but it’s obvious he’s not back to normal. That last page was a real shocker, is he completely powerless now? It would be cool if he lost an arm forever, but I doubt that will happen. I liked that this issue found a bit more time to focus on Zandale/Bulletproof/Black-Vincible, because he’s ostensibly a main character in this book at the moment, yet he hasn’t done much. I also liked the ways in which Mark tried to induce indifference in Dinosaurus, that being the trigger for his powers has been a very fun recurring gag. Also, Tech-Jacket showed up again! Awesome, I love that dude.

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1458 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Invincible #91 (Pure intelligence Spoilers)

Postby Grayson » Sat May 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Punchy wrote:More fall-out from the crazy events of a few months ago, Mark is now awake, but it’s obvious he’s not back to normal. That last page was a real shocker, is he completely powerless now?

I don't think so. They did show him flying earlier in the issue and in any case, if he were powerless why would simply hitting Allen have torn his arm apart like that? My guess would be that either Mark hasn't fully recovered from the Scourge Virus so maybe he invulnerability hasn't returned OR Allen has some seriously thick and durable skin.

It would be cool if he lost an arm forever

I disagree.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand