[ Facebook comments]
Discuss the latest comic book news, read previews and reviews of upcoming and recent comic books, talk about comics, vote on your favorites, and more!
- Posts: 1438
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 pm
Lol ice call on the polar bear
- Outhouse Drafter
- Posts: 3859
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 am
- Location: The Darkest Timeline
- Title: The Intersect
- Formerly: Sakie
prozacman wrote:You Got The Touch! You Got The POWERRRR! YEA!!!
- YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
- Posts: 21558
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:14 pm
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse
Too bad is was not a great issue that a polar bear had to die in it for Wolverines warmth.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
He's being diplomatic again.
Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.
Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 37392
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:40 pm
- Title: Leader of The Society
Who is ThanosCopter?
john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.
- Posts: 18604
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:35 am
- Location: NJ
- Title: Married
- Formerly: Ben Reilly
GLX wrote:Who is ThanosCopter?
- Posts: 56141
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:18 am
- Location: Your Moms Bedroom
- Title: Proud Underachiever
Another groovy mystery solved
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz
- Posts: 10618
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 am
holtom2000 wrote:Lol ice call on the polar bear
Not sure if spelling error or bad pun.
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The News Stand
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: IvCNuB4, xaraan and 70 guests