Monday, September 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Winter Soldier #5 (Cry over an insane woman Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 am

The first arc of Winter Soldier ends with what was pretty much a big action sequence as Bucky, Black Widow and Doctor Doom defeat the bad guys, but it was a very well done action scene, especially the fight between Bucky and Dmitri, that was awesome. It was also cool to see Doctor Doom absolutely destroy Lucia Von Bardas. Brubaker really does write an excellent Doom, the scenes with him arguing with Nick Fury were brilliant. I really liked the epilogue scenes too, it was cathartic to see that guy get snipered, and the final page sets us up for some exciting stories in the future. So while this issue probably wasn’t the best, it did it’s job. I can’t wait to see what kind of twisted espionage Brubaker and Guice come up with next.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon May 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Good issue, I agree with you about Doom and Lucia Von Bardas, that was great moment. It should be interesting to find out what has happened to the third sleeper agent that Bucky trained.

leave a comment with facebook