Friday, December 9, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fun With Lego

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Tue May 22, 2012 10:35 am

bkthomson wrote:
Yeah, not sure how I feel about that as well. Still I hope that batman 2 is an improvement from the first. I'm working my way through the first game and game play is clunky.

I've really enjoyed the Pirates game, and I think part of it is because I enjoyed the movies, and was thinking about picking up another. Wasn't sure to go with Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars I-IV, or Batman.

I'm really looking forward to the Lord of the Rings game though.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 am

US Agent wrote:
I've really enjoyed the Pirates game, and I think part of it is because I enjoyed the movies, and was thinking about picking up another. Wasn't sure to go with Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars I-IV, or Batman.

I'm really looking forward to the Lord of the Rings game though.

Harry Potter and Star Wars : The Complete Saga (I've never played the Clone Wars one) are both very satisfying

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue May 22, 2012 10:46 am

I would recommend Harry Potter since it is the more recent in terms of Lego Game Play and has a lot of the annoying stuff that the older games had taken out.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 22, 2012 10:49 am

Chesscub wrote:They'd fall apart after one hit in battle. :smt011

What if they were made of uru and vibranium bricks?!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue May 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Caught some screenshots at http://www.superherohype.com/gallery/ba ... per-heroes and I saw Cyborg and Aquaman hero characters.

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Tue May 22, 2012 1:14 pm

bkthomson wrote:I would recommend Harry Potter since it is the more recent in terms of Lego Game Play and has a lot of the annoying stuff that the older games had taken out.

The first, second, or both?

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue May 22, 2012 1:29 pm

US Agent wrote:

The second. The first was developed before Lego Batman but wasn't released until far later.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 pm

US Agent wrote:

I was going to say both.

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 am

More Lego Batman 2 footage

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu May 31, 2012 5:21 am

Oooohh... I LIKE hearing the classic Superman theme as he flies around Gotham!

Anyone else find it a little odd, seeing Superman in the Batcave and driving the Batmobile, though?

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu May 31, 2012 7:07 am

Wow, this game looks amazing heads and tails much better than Lego Batman 1, on top of the fact the open world look could be a lot of fun to explore. Prop's to TT to finally take the next step in their lego games.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 am

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu May 31, 2012 11:48 am

Fun!

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 pm

xposted elsewhere

E3 teaser