*Membership spots not really limited!
*Membership spots not really limited!
rdrsfn82 wrote:That's a really dumb reason to get kicked out. That dude seems like a moran.
Stephen Day wrote:
Oh, I'm not denying that this situation is probably real in terms of the laws in Brazil. All I'm saying is that since there have been thing much worse done to the flags of other countries over the years, I don't think that Jericho is going to be harmed long term by this.
true but this could be some good time to get away and do stuff with his band anyway, even though i thought he was going to feud with Randy
Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."
john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.
fieldy snuts wrote:Currently watching a documentary from 2010 called "Card Subject To Change" about the indy scene. It's a streaming video in here:
http://www.theage.com.au/tv/Documentary ... 52844.html
It's no beyond the mat and seems horribly edited and directed at times but it might be worth a look to wrestling fans.
NJPW, 5/27/12 (Asahi Newstar)
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,950 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: BUSHI  beat Rocky Romero  (5:23) with the Bushi Roll.
2. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: Daisuke Sasaki  beat Jado  (8:57) with a Sasaki-style huracanrana.
3. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: Alex Kozlov  beat TAKA Michinoku  (8:22) with the Russian Strike.
4. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: Brian Kendrick  beat Tiger Mask IV  (6:34) with the Sliced Bread #2.
5. Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, YOSHI-HASHI & Tomohiro Ishii beat Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga (15:51) when Okada used the Rainmaker on Tonga.
6. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: Angel de Oro  beat Taichi  (9:28) with the Arras de Oro.
7. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: PAC  beat Jushin Thunder Liger  (10:20) with a 360 Shooting Star Press.
8. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: Low Ki  beat Ryusuke Taguchi  (14:10) with a diving footstomp.
9. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: KUSHIDA  beat Prince Devitt  (12:56) with the Midnight Express.
* Big wins for all of the special guests on day one of the Super Jr. as PAC, de Oro, Kendrick, Kozlov, Sasaki, and BUSHI record wins over familiar names. But the big surprise saw KUSHIDA pin long standing junior ace Prince Devitt in the main event to kick off his campaign with a huge victory.
syxxpakk wrote:Day 147 (yesterday).
I finished disc one of the Bryan Danielson-comp. The match was: TED DIBIASE JR.~! & Bryan Danielson & Joe Legend vs. KENTA & Akitoshi Saito & Ippei Ota. Joe Legend is the former "Just Joe" of WWE and he looks huge. This match is all kinds of fun with great action from all involved. Saito and Joe do something big-man stuff, trading shoulderblocks. KENTA and Danielson pick up the pace. Ota, bless him, gets a pretty bloody nose via Legend. The only complaint is the anticlimactic finish, Legend pinning Ota with a Complete Shot (after Ota kicked out of everything else in the world). Really interesting to not only see Ted in NOAH, but also for him to completely hold his own. The crowd LOVED his fist drops.
Match of the Day goes to Ted DiBiase Jr. & Bryan Danielson & Joe Legend vs. KENTA & Akitoshi Saito & Ippei Ota, of course
Chiba Port Arena Sub Arena
1. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: Alex Kozlov  beat Hiromu Takahashi  (6:43) with the Russian Strike.
2. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: KUSHIDA  beat BUSHI  (10:51) with the Midnight Express.
3. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: Low Ki  beat Daisuke Sasaki  (8:03) with the Dragon clutch.
4. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Captain New Japan (12:21) when Yano used the Akakiri on Captain.
5. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: Gedo  beat Jushin Thunder Liger  (7:43) by pinfall.
6. Best of the Super Jr. – Block B: TAKA Michinoku  beat Brian Kendrick  (10:51) with the Heavy Killer.
7. Best of the Super Jr. – Block A: Taichi  beat Prince Devitt  (10:59) with a Taichi-style Gedo clutch.
8. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & Tetsuya Naito beat Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura & YOSHI-HASHI (19:12) when Naito used a Stardust press on YOSHI-HASHI.
* Two upset defeats in a row for Devitt to start the tournament, a bad start for the man who has dominated the junior division in the last few years.
1. KUSHIDA 
2. Gedo 
- Taichi 
- BUSHI 
- PAC 
- Angel de Oro 
7. Prince Devitt 
- Jushin Thunder Liger 
- Rocky Romero 
1. Low Ki 
- Alex Kozlov 
3. TAKA Michinoku 
- Daisuke Sasaki 
- Brian Kendrick 
6. Tiger Mask 
- Ryusuke Taguchi
- Hiromu Takahashi 
- Jado 
Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 55 guests