Advertisement

JLI #10 (The system screwed you over Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

JLI #10 (The system screwed you over Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 am

With news of this book’s upcoming cancellation filtering through, you do have the sense that anything could happen, these characters, with the exception of Batman and Guy Gardner, are at the level where DC could kill them off quite easily, so this final fight with The Breakers should be very interesting indeed. I liked that this issue focussed on someone other than Booster (as much as I love him, he’s hogged the limelight a little), with August General In Iron narrating the proceedings. It was good to get an insight into what he’s thinking. I also liked that we saw some things from the perspective of one of The Breakers, we saw that their motivation isn’t just pure villainy, that they have genuine reasons to be angry at the world. However, I am guessing that Lightweaver will end up changing sides by the end of things, and become a member of the JLI, just in time for the title to end.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand