Advertisement

Green Lantern #10 (A real fight Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 88 posts
Title: Shitlord

Green Lantern #10 (A real fight Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

A pretty satisfying conclusion to the Indigo Tribe arc, and one which provided ample opportunity for Sinestro to once again prove he is the ultimate bad-ass. So what if he doesn’t have a ring, he’s still going to try and fight off an marauding mob of evil ex-Indigos, that was just a cool scene. I really liked how Johns showed that the seemingly-terrible idea of the Indigo Tribe wasn’t actually a total brain-wash, that it had worked on Iroque and made her feel compassion. This is good as it means that Abin Sur hasn’t been retconned into being as evil as he could have been. It’s still pretty bad, and it does give what was once a boring character some depth, but I wouldn’t have liked it if he’d been mind-controlling these people completely. Oh yeah, and Black Hand is totally back and he has a Black Ring! Yet more subplots, I don’t know if I can handle any more.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand