Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Dan Slott to Put Spider-Man Out of Misery in This is War!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 am

Dan Slott to Put Spider-Man Out of Misery in This is War!Another Marvel "This is War" teaser hit the net this morning, this one involving the Amazing Spider-Man!

Marvel has finally decided to end Dan Slott's victimized run on Spider-Man with a bang, as a new teaser shows the character being shot point blank range in an act of mercy. While the setting is not known, we're presuming that Spider-Man is behind Joe Quesada's toolshed, out of view of the Marvel honcho's impresionable children.

The following is a dramatization: "I'm so, so, sorry," Quesada said in between tears.  "When I took away your marriage, I thought it was for your own good.  I never meant for this to happen." Quesada then proceded to tell Spider-Man that he was the best character he ever ruined.

This is not the first Spider-Man that Quesada and his ilk have killed.  Marvel previously killed off an alternate version of Spider-Man in the incredibly misleading Death of Spider-Man storyline. Quesada did not outright deny that this new evidence is proof of the theory that he is actually a member of a dimension-hopping cadre of supervillains hellbent on eradicating the wall crawler from the multiverse. In fact, there has never been any proof offered whatsoever that Quesada was not behind the sabotage that nearly cost the lives of several actors involved in the abysmal Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark musical, and the fact that Quesada was never accused of this in the first place is, frankly, no excuse.

When asked why they were killing off another Spider-Man, a Marvel representative explained that the character had a fatal disease of Slottitis, with symptoms such as garish costumes, incessant babbling to cover up shoddy art and an overreliance of a poorly thought out catchphrase such as "No one starves!"  When asked if Slottitis was curable, Dr. Herard Tour de Spider said, "absolutely not.  Once someone is infected, they're never the same. Better to kill him and remember him through naked drawings of his ex-wife."

The death will take place in Ultron/Recokoning/Boston War, the upcoming Marvel super-mega-crossover event that will be spoiled on Bleeding Cool the week before the Amazing Spider-Man panel at San Diego Comic Con. 

Dan Slott to Put Spider-Man Out of Misery in This is War!

Source: Press Release
Written or Contributed by: Jude Terror

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/news/comics-news/20097-dan-slott-to-put-spider-man-out-of-misery-in-this-is-war.html/

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am

'Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe Again' War

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am

Was the Ultimate Spidey's death not enough? :smt011

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm

LOLtron wrote:the abysmal Spider-Man

I think this will be the new title coming out of all of this.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Stuff life this really needs to be labeled as satire better. It'll help The Monkey from getting his @$$ sued.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:40 pm

It'd be hilarious if Marvel sued Rob for this article.

Talk about frivelous law suits. :roll:

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm

It was clearly labeled as a dramatization. :lol:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Nah Slott will just own you verbally. Or try to kiss you. Hopefully the former than the later because that visual still haunts me.

AND I STILL WANT A GODDAMN ANSWER!!! CURSE HIM AND HIS POKER FACE!!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 am

Zechs wrote:Nah Slott will just own you verbally. Or try to kiss you. Hopefully the former than the later because that visual still haunts me.

Give him a kiss and maybe he'll tell.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:52 am

Zechs wrote:Nah Slott will just own you verbally. Or try to kiss you. Hopefully the former than the later because that visual still haunts me.

Dan Slott = Lady Gaga? :shock:

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Is Slott finally leaving Spider-Man, has this been confirmed?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Ha. Called it !

sorta :P

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Give him a kiss and maybe he'll tell.

NEVER!!!

leave a comment with facebook