Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Mighty Thor #16 (The blackest of death metal man Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Seriously, how awesome is The Deconsecrator? He’s fucking awesome. I loved the scenes with him just screaming ‘HAIL SATAN’ and Jeff just muttering about how metal it is. It was seriously metal. The next video-game that involves Thor needs to have Deconsecrator as an alternate skin, and there has to be an action figure. So cool. The rest of this issue was a little disjointed, it was hard to work out what was happening inside the ‘dream world’ of the Mares and what was happening in the real world. Larraz’s art was good and I loved the whining commentary we got from Don Blake’s severed head, very funny. It was also cool to get a closer look at The Keep, I’m expecting the fight between him and Thor to be epic. But for me, this issue was all about The Deconsecrator, the great new character find of 2012.

leave a comment with facebook