Advertisement

The Boys 68 spoilers

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 362 posts
Title: Self Important

The Boys 68 spoilers

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Holy shit.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Re: The Boys 68 spoilers

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Butcher kills Mothers Milk with a Grenade to the face and then suffocates him.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

Max Blyss
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 0 post
Title: -The Juice Machine-

Postby Max Blyss » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Really eager to see how this series wraps up...

If Butcher kills MM, I hope they at least go into what the fuck happened to his milk.
...They Don't think it be like it is, but it do.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Max Blyss wrote:Really eager to see how this series wraps up...

If Butcher kills MM, I hope they at least go into what the fuck happened to his milk.

It's not an if. Actually

Butcher mentions that he thought about killing MM's mom first so he could end his power source. But well it's his mom.

- Les Paul

Max Blyss
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby Max Blyss » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Damn. I really liked M.M. .

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 224 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Well I guess this shows there's no going back for Butcher at this point.

Hell of an issue.

Max Blyss
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby Max Blyss » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Read it last night. This issue actually got a pretty big reaction out of me because a. I really liked M.M. and was hoping he'd weather the inevitable shitstorm finale, and b. I liked Butcher, and kinda thought he was maybe at least a somewhat decent person, or at least too good to kill his right hand man. It was good to see Butcher get tossed around a bit first, though. Always wondered how matched they were.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 am

Max Blyss wrote:Read it last night. This issue actually got a pretty big reaction out of me because a. I really liked M.M. and was hoping he'd weather the inevitable shitstorm finale, and b. I liked Butcher, and kinda thought he was maybe at least a somewhat decent person, or at least too good to kill his right hand man. It was good to see Butcher get tossed around a bit first, though. Always wondered how matched they were.

MM would have won the fight if it weren't for the face grenade.

- Les Paul

The Bass

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby The Bass » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:50 am

Its weird, because me and my cousin were talking about it last night, and MM was the one to go, because his story is told (since Butcher solved the issue with his kid). And they put him solo on the cover, which telegraphed it, because the last time they did that, the dog was on the cover. Hell of an issue.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

Wow. What an issue. What an ending, Butcher really is a fucking shit, and he proves it this issue by killing MM. That final scene where the two of them fight was just gripping, shocking stuff. ‘I don’t have any mates’, how chilling was that? I’m not quite following what Butcher’s full plan is, Ennis has a habit in this book of never really explaining anything until it happens, and even when it is, you’re not sure, it’s an echo of the corporate-type speak that companies like Vought use I suppose. It all boils down to Butcher wanting to kill all supers and the rest of the team trying to stop him. I’m worried about them, I don’t think Butcher can be stopped. This issue, man, it’s crazy, I can’t wait to see how this is going to end, there’s not just the rogue Billy Butcher stuff, there’s also Vought on trial, and even Annie and Hughie’s relationship.

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 64 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Punchy wrote:Wow. What an issue. What an ending, Butcher really is a fucking shit, and he proves it this issue by killing MM. That final scene where the two of them fight was just gripping, shocking stuff. ‘I don’t have any mates’, how chilling was that? I’m not quite following what Butcher’s full plan is, Ennis has a habit in this book of never really explaining anything until it happens, and even when it is, you’re not sure, it’s an echo of the corporate-type speak that companies like Vought use I suppose. It all boils down to Butcher wanting to kill all supers and the rest of the team trying to stop him. I’m worried about them, I don’t think Butcher can be stopped. This issue, man, it’s crazy, I can’t wait to see how this is going to end, there’s not just the rogue Billy Butcher stuff, there’s also Vought on trial, and even Annie and Hughie’s relationship.

Butcher wants to kill all the supes, regardless of whether or not they've done anything wrong.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Zero wrote:
Butcher wants to kill all the supes, regardless of whether or not they've done anything wrong.

Yeah, I got that, where the complications arose were the stuff with the Russian Compound V, and the phonecall to Monkey.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 318 posts

Postby GHERU » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

holy fuck!
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand