Advertisement

Batwing #11 (Greedy Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Batwing #11 (Greedy Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 am

A rather disjointed issue really, with two separate plots that didn’t really link together well. Hopefully it will turn out that the Penguin sold his Nuke to ‘Lord Battle’ and that the two stories are connected, but maybe not. I once again enjoyed the team-up between Batwing and Nightwing, they worked well together, and it’s cool to see the notion of Batman Inc show up outside of Morrison’s book. The stuff with Matu Ba’s family and Tundi and Lord Battle was a bit of an info-dump, but I am interested in the mystery over Tundi’s oil supplies, it’s great that the scale of this book is so big, Batman is often way too focused on Gotham, so it’s cool to see a Bat-character really go International. Speaking of International, the JLI are going to show up next month! That should be cool, the concept is living on despite the book’s cancellation, and of course, Judd Winick wrote the hell out of most of that team in Generation Lost, so I’m expecting big things.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand