Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Kick In the Bold?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jmoorman26

A Quagmire

Postby jmoorman26 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Nice art! Let us know more about what you need and what you're looking to do. Do you have a marketing plan? Distribution plan, etc? Going the indie route is awesome and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fans, but when it comes to attracting donations, investments, etc. I guess I would just like to know a little more about what it is you're hoping to do.

Thanks!
Jim

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Very good pages, I like that style.

crazyt

Whippersnapper

Postby crazyt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

awesome! as good as anything ive seen recently, keep doing it!! feeding your soul is worth more then any money in the world, keep rocking dude!!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 am

Hey, that's great stuff. I am only now becoming familiar with kickstarter, even though I have heard of it for quite some time.

Is this your first foray with kickstarter?

How have you found it so far?

And welcome to the OH.

pazos001

Whale Castrato

Postby pazos001 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Looks pretty damn cool.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 pm

That's genuinely really good!

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Doc Jon wrote:Hey, that's great stuff. I am only now becoming familiar with kickstarter, even though I have heard of it for quite some time.

Is this your first foray with kickstarter?

How have you found it so far?

And welcome to the OH.

Not too good as it seems. She cancelled her Kickstarter. I don't think the Marketing plan was very good. But I would love to hear her thoughts on it.

leave a comment with facebook