Monday, May 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Poll for 7/11/12

What book should we review on Wednesday?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am
Eerie Comics #1 (Dark Horse)
0
No votes
 
Punk Rock Jesus #1 (probably Vertigo or something)
6
67%
 
nietoperz, pastajoe, PhoenixEquinox, Punchy, Stephen Day, Zero
Battle Beasts #1 (IDW)
0
No votes
 
Revival #1 (Image)
2
22%
 
GLX, Tintin Quarantino
Tales Designed To Thrizzle #8 (Fantagraphics)
0
No votes
 
Sparrow & Crowe #1 (shut up! Scott Snyder liked it!)
0
No votes
 
Massive #2 (had one of those already this morning)
1
11%
 
covalesky
  Total votes : 9

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 am

Vote please.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Revival #1
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 am

I voted for Punk Rock Jesus.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks for the few people who have voted. Man, this place is an apathetic lot these days.

Unless it's over how big your man-crush on Cyclops or Captain America is or something, then you see some passion from the mouth-breathers and low-life shitheels around here.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Punk Rock Jesus wins.
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

McDarkseid wrote:Thanks for the few people who have voted. Man, this place is an apathetic lot these days.

Unless it's over how big your man-crush on Cyclops or Captain America is or something, then you see some passion from the mouth-breathers and low-life shitheels around here.

Probably because I've never heard of any of those comics.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Dragavon wrote:Probably because I've never heard of any of those comics.


:smt011
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 pm

GLX wrote:
:smt011

Is it my fault I don't want to read a comic that will not be around this time next year. :lol:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Dragavon wrote:Is it my fault I don't want to read a comic that will not be around this time next year. :lol:


Neither will most of Marvel's books from the looks of it.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Dragavon wrote:Is it my fault I don't want to read a comic that will not be around this time next year. :lol:


I'm sure some people said the same thing about The Walking Dead and Fables when they came out. :P

Besides, I thought the current volume of Uncanny X-Men was going to last for years. :P
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 pm

McDarkseid wrote:
Neither will most of Marvel's books from the looks of it.

GLX wrote:
I'm sure some people said the same thing about The Walking Dead and Fables when they came out. :P

Besides, I thought the current volume of Uncanny X-Men was going to last for years. :P

Captain America, Spider-Man and Iron Man will be available for purchase in July of 2013 even if the titles are slightly different.

Can you say the same for all the titles listed above? :lol:

But seriously I'm not an Indy comic reader. I only read Superhero stuff.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Dragavon wrote:
Captain America, Spider-Man and Iron Man will be available for purchase in July of 2013 even if the titles are slightly different.

Can you say the same for all the titles listed above? :lol:

But seriously I'm not an Indy comic reader. I only read Superhero stuff.


You are right, those will all still be mining comics from the '80s and '90s for stories to retell and triple ship monthly. :P
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

McDarkseid wrote:
You are right, those will all still be mining comics from the '80s and '90s for stories to retell and triple ship monthly. :P

Excellent, that will give me something to buy for the forseeable future.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Dragavon wrote:Excellent, that will give me something to buy for the forseeable future.


Have you even finished making the payments on your wife yet? :twisted:
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

McDarkseid wrote:
Have you even finished making the payments on your wife yet? :twisted:

I didn't have to pay for my wife. Your mother was expensive as hell though.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Zechs and 80 guests