Advertisement

The Shade #10 (Not without my murderous side Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

The Shade #10 (Not without my murderous side Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:18 am

This issue was mainly just talking, and after about page 5 I knew what was going to happen, but it was still enjoyable. I don’t think anybody writes posh pompous British people like James Robinson and this issue was full of witty repartee between Shade, his great-grandson and Miles St Aubrey. It was inevitable that the Egyptian Gods would escape, but when they did it was immensely satisfying and I’m very excited to see just how Shade will defeat them, it’s going to be a momentous task indeed. I’m guessing it will involved all those people he and that gypsy character killed last time. Frazer Irving’s art was very strong once again, his style really fits this character, I loved the way he was transitioning into shadow. There’s only two issues left, am I the only one who’d like to see a Shade ongoing series? I don’t know how long you could sustain it for, but certainly for more than 12 issues.

Advertisement

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 52 posts

Re: The Shade #10 (Not without my murderous side Spoilers)

Postby holtom2000 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 am

Too bad the reboot changed everything. My shade fought the jsa, and helped jack knight, he son of a jsa member

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 286 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: The Shade #10 (Not without my murderous side Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah, as soon as St. Aubrey told Carmichael to increase the amount of power the gods were receiving, it wasn't hard to figure out what was going to happen. It was still very satisfying to see the predictable happen.

It was especially satisfying to see St Aubrey get crushed beneath the hand of one of the gods. :-D

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand