Advertisement

Demon Knights #11 (Never condescend to rhyme Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 109 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Demon Knights #11 (Never condescend to rhyme Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 am

It was very interesting to get a glimpse of the ‘essential’ versions of the various characters. I particularly liked seeing that Shining Knight was essentially a man, and MODOK Al-Jabr was pretty funny. The main thing in this issue was the introduction of King Arthur, who even when he’s a zombie is pretty bad-ass. I also like that Cornell added yet another danger to the involvement of the Demon, he’s had a taste of infinite power, and he wants more. He’s a really good wild-card presence on the team, you don’t know what he’s going to do. The revelation of Morgaine Le Fay being the villain was cool, especially since she mentioned that she’s been manipulating a lot of these events, was she involved in Alba Sarum? Was she behind The Questing Queen?

Advertisement

Max Blyss
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 0 post
Title: -The Juice Machine-

Re: Demon Knights #11 (Never condescend to rhyme Spoilers)

Postby Max Blyss » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:14 pm

I really thought LeFey's costume / armor looked really sinister, otherworldly, and barbaric as all hell on that last page.
...They Don't think it be like it is, but it do.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand