Friday, June 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

share your commissions

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Lots of awesome art here. All I have is a small Joe Eisma (Morning Glories) sketch and a Steve Rude sketch .

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Arion wrote:Lots of awesome art here. All I have is a small Joe Eisma (Morning Glories) sketch and a Steve Rude sketch .

I also have a small Joe Eisma sketch that came with Morning Glories #1 when I ordered it on DCBS.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 pm

I got these two pieces from Josh Howard in today. They are both in Dead At 17 Pin Ups book. The whole book is based on ideas given to him by the fans. The money went towards helping him complete the last chapter of Dead At 17. It's pretty cool being able to give your concept to an artist and then getting to see it in print.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

:lol:

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 am

Two more commissions on the way. One from Bret Blevins and the other from Diego Bernard.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 am

Arion wrote:Lots of awesome art here. All I have is a small Joe Eisma (Morning Glories) sketch and a Steve Rude sketch .

I've seen Rude's prices..is it worth it? I'm asking about the quality not insulting or insinuating.

LobsterJ

Expert Post Whore

Postby LobsterJ » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Two more commissions on the way. One from Bret Blevins and the other from Diego Bernard.

Is Blevins expensive? He has always been one of my favorites.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 pm

LobsterJ wrote:
Is Blevins expensive? He has always been one of my favorites.

Blevins will set you back at the very least $200 for a pencil commission. It's $300 if you want it inked. Double those prices if you want two characters.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:19 pm

My Baltimore Stash (minus one I forgot to pick up, being mailed to me :oops: )

Shadowman Icon by Karl Story

Shadowman (new one) by Barry Kitson

Proty I by Mark Waid

Jetman and Wulf from Top 10 by Gene Ha

Deadman by Dave Bullock

Bobo the Bear by Roger Landridge

Batman by Neal Adams

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Is that Neil Adams Batman on the bottom? What did that set you back?

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Is that Neil Adams Batman on the bottom? What did that set you back?

$50 and I had to take a copy of Batman Odyssey 1.

He had a deal at Baltimore where if you bought Batman Odyssey 1 for $50 you could get a head sketch on the cover. I asked if he could do it in my sketchbook instead.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Chesscub wrote:
$50 and I had to take a copy of Batman Odyssey 1.

He had a deal at Baltimore where if you bought Batman Odyssey 1 for $50 you could get a head sketch on the cover. I asked if he could do it in my sketchbook instead.

Wow that actually makes it worth it.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I pre-ordered this for NYCC. It's Hit & Run from GI Joe by Mike Rooth. I love the bit of color on his goggles. It really makes it pop.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Stalzer2002 wrote:Image

I pre-ordered this for NYCC. It's Hit & Run from GI Joe by Mike Rooth. I love the bit of color on his goggles. It really makes it pop.

Your image is not showing up. :-(

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Odd. It shows up for me.

Here's a direct link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiec ... GSub=98814

leave a comment with facebook