Advertisement

Green Lantern Corps #11 (Salaak was cool for once Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Shitlord

Green Lantern Corps #11 (Salaak was cool for once Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate those little blue twats anymore, we get repeated scenes of them just sitting back and letting the Alpha Lanterns and Green Lanterns knock seven bells out of each other. They are just cunts. But then so are the Alpha Lanterns. I did like that Tomasi tried to show that they aren’t all bad by having one of them (Varix? I think) express doubts about their heavy-handed approach, but I still hope that this arc ends with the Alphas all meeting grisly ends. Was anyone else a bit freaked out when John and Guy made a direct reference to ‘War Of The Green Lanterns’? I know that all of the Johns GL stuff is still in continuity, but it was weird to see something from before Flashpoint referenced so explicitly. I guess that just highlights the continuity-cluster-fuck that is DC these days. It doesn’t really bother me too much, but this still surprised me.

Advertisement

Timbales
Fisty McDigger

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo

Re: Green Lantern Corps #11 (Salaak was cool for once Spoile

Postby Timbales » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Someone needs to take the Guardians out once and for all.
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Liked in: 194 posts
Title: Lick me!
Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

I really liked this issue.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 297 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Why shouldn't they reference "War of the GLs" ? Some history has been altered but not all.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand