Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Green Lantern Corps #11 (Salaak was cool for once Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate those little blue twats anymore, we get repeated scenes of them just sitting back and letting the Alpha Lanterns and Green Lanterns knock seven bells out of each other. They are just cunts. But then so are the Alpha Lanterns. I did like that Tomasi tried to show that they aren’t all bad by having one of them (Varix? I think) express doubts about their heavy-handed approach, but I still hope that this arc ends with the Alphas all meeting grisly ends. Was anyone else a bit freaked out when John and Guy made a direct reference to ‘War Of The Green Lanterns’? I know that all of the Johns GL stuff is still in continuity, but it was weird to see something from before Flashpoint referenced so explicitly. I guess that just highlights the continuity-cluster-fuck that is DC these days. It doesn’t really bother me too much, but this still surprised me.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Someone needs to take the Guardians out once and for all.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

I really liked this issue.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Why shouldn't they reference "War of the GLs" ? Some history has been altered but not all.

leave a comment with facebook