Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fifty Reasons Why The Dark Knight Sucks

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Dragavon wrote::lol: And people are yelling at me because I bought up similar points.

Sorry, but the " Secretary of Nitpicking and Fanboyish Whining" position in the Outhouse Cabinet had already been filled with Doc.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Miracloman wrote:
Sorry, but the " Secretary of Nitpicking and Fanboyish Whining" position in the Outhouse Cabinet had already been filled with Doc.

Damn right!

Earth-2 NoctourneM

biny little tird

Postby Earth-2 NoctourneM » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:40 pm

I liked it, but not enough to buy it. i prefer The Dark Knight because they took something I liked and gave it to me in a way I didn't Expect. I liked Dark Knight Rises less because I feel like they took three of my favorite story lines (Knightfall, No man's Land, The Demon ????s) threw them in a blender and gave it to me in the form of a confusing mess. Any one of those three would be enough of a movie, all three are two much. Bane was awesome though, although it was like listening to someones foreign grandmother speak english through a voice box.

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 pm

NoctourneM wrote:I liked it, but not enough to buy it. i prefer The Dark Knight because they took something I liked and gave it to me in a way I didn't Expect. I liked Dark Knight Rises less because I feel like they took three of my favorite story lines (Knightfall, No man's Land, The Demon ????s) threw them in a blender and gave it to me in the form of a confusing mess. Any one of those three would be enough of a movie, all three are two much. Bane was awesome though, although it was like listening to someones foreign grandmother speak english through a voice box.

I always found that Knightfall, and No Man Land ("Cataclysm" and Road To NML) and hell even Hush would make great series of short animated films that told a bigger story. Simliar to Batman Gotham Knight film. :smt026

I'm still waiting for the Killing Joke film which well never be made.

leave a comment with facebook