Advertisement

I, Vampire #11 (Technically Mummies Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Shitlord

I, Vampire #11 (Technically Mummies Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:25 am

Who’d have thought a brutal war between Vampires, Vampire Hunters and Zombies could be so much fun? The scale of this book has jumped up at least 10 notches, and it only gets better. I particularly liked the way Andrea Sorrentino depicted the wide scale of the battle. I initially thought that Sorrentino could only really do dark, night-time stuff, but this arc has really shown that he (he is a he right?) can do a lot more than that. I wonder just how Tig and John survived getting blown up, I’m glad they did, but it wasn’t really explained, I guess they just ran fast? It was cool seeing Andrew really cut loose and brutally torture the head Van Helsing, Fialkov is obviously having a lot of fun with his new powers. And now, even though the head Van Helsing is down, it looks like the next big battle will involve not just Vampires and Zombies, but VAMPIRE ZOMBIES! Sorry, VAMPIRE MUMMIES.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand