Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The AL Report 9-13-08

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Check out this week's AL Report.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Thanks Carrie!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:40 pm

No problem :)

Now go read it, fools!
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanks for the recognition, Keith! :D

Image
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Chris wrote:Thanks for the recognition, Keith! :D

Image


No prob :wink:
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 pm

To give some recognition.....

DeadFett gave me the idea for the article and Chris brought the Indian's recent hot streak to my attention.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:01 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Chris brought the Indian's recent hot streak to my attention.


Now there's a shock. :P
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Reading your article has me excited for the playoffs. Great article Keith. :-)
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 am

DeadFett wrote:Reading your article has me excited for the playoffs. Great article Keith. :-)

Thanks! :-)
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 am

Excellent article. As always, I don't keep up with sports like you do, but at least with Baseball I have a clue on what you're talking about (sometimes), but your passion for the sport always shines through with each piece, which always makes it a fascinating read.

And since my husband's family is from Cleveland, and big Indian fans, it was especially cool this week.

Now go read mine!
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 am

starlord wrote:Excellent article. As always, I don't keep up with sports like you do, but at least with Baseball I have a clue on what you're talking about (sometimes), but your passion for the sport always shines through with each piece, which always makes it a fascinating read.

And since my husband's family is from Cleveland, and big Indian fans, it was especially cool this week.

Now go read mine!

Where's yours?
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:37 am

MoneyMelon wrote:Where's yours?


It's my third piece in: "Shoot Those Damn Bluebirds". It's my tribute to Dick! :-D
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 am

or you can click on it from the thread in the Newsstand as well. :-)

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: e_galston, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glaeken, Grayson, pastajoe and 35 guests