Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Dini's Batman (SPOILERS and Poll)

Is Dini writing Batman well?

I think so.
100%
I don't think so.
No votes
  Total votes : 5

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:41 pm

Who picked it up? Who liked it?

I did. It felt like Batman: the Animated Series, but with more sophisticated art (Williams!). Gordon never looked so good.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:28 pm

Yeah, it totally felt like the animated series. I do like that he's deciding to do an almost lost art nowadays: the single issue story. I'll reserve my judgement for at least one more issue.

algertman

cheese

Postby algertman » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:14 am

I enjoyed it alot. Story was simple and to the point, and Batman used his detective skills, which is always a plus. Williams even pulled out some of his awesome page layouts I love about him.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:03 pm

I thought it was very, very nice. I'm definitely going to continue getting it.

leave a comment with facebook