Advertisement

James Robinson's Justice League

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 145 posts

Postby doombug » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Its a great team and seeing a certain starman character involved makes me smile a lot. Can't wait to interview robinson one of these days and I can't wait for this book. I've wanted ollie and Hal to have a book together for a long time.

And after reading the brave and the bold arc with Hal and supergirl things should be interesting.

I haven't looked forward to a book like this since Secret Six and Deadpool.

Advertisement

Dragavon
Podcaster

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Married
Formerly: Ben Reilly

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 am

Kid Impulse wrote:It's probably due to the news-stand date being two weeks after the LCS date.

The line up for the team is

Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Ray Palmer (but NOT as The Atom)
Shazam
Starman (the blue guy)
Congorilla
Supergirl
Batwoman

Hmm, not a single character I give a damn about. Oh, well that saves me $3 a month!

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Can't wait for this!

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 110 posts

Postby misac » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:14 pm

The art is horrible. Batwoman really doesn't belong there, she doesn't belong anywhere.

I was wondering if DC was going to use Congorilla. They had an 80-page giant a few years back and I think all the characters that were featured have had big roles in storylines.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand