Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Cat-Scratched Corner: Micronauts #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 am

Go here to read Cat-Scratch's newest offering.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 pm

Thanks and before I go further, thanks to you Fett and an open apology, I think I spamed you with it. :oops:

I hope it'll be an enjoyed entry. :-D
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Thanks and before I go further, thanks to you Fett and an open apology, I think I spamed you with it. :oops:

I hope it'll be an enjoyed entry. :-D


No need to apologize my friend. You just wanted to make sure I got it.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:51 pm

DeadFett wrote:No need to apologize my friend. You just wanted to make sure I got it.


Yeah, it seemed like It wasn't going out, but then, I was looking at the wrong box. :oops: I did discover that I needed to clean out one though! :-D
User avatar

Doctor_Chronos

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Doctor_Chronos » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 pm

I loved the Micronauts. I think I have the whole run stashed away somewhere. The first 10 or so issues are among the best sf comics ever written, imo.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:Yeah, it seemed like It wasn't going out, but then, I was looking at the wrong box. :oops: I did discover that I needed to clean out one though! :-D


I always forget to clean out my sent box.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Doctor_Chronos wrote:I loved the Micronauts. I think I have the whole run stashed away somewhere. The first 10 or so issues are among the best sf comics ever written, imo.


Oh yeah! I can't recommend it enough.

There's also the later issues that Pat Broderick drew, a great sequel, but a little sad too.
User avatar

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Great write, Cat! I was lucky enough to get the first twelve issues signed by Golden at Mid-Ohio last year. The first Micronauts I ever read, though, is a Pat Broderick issue, #19 I think.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:16 pm

Zenguru wrote:Great write, Cat! I was lucky enough to get the first twelve issues signed by Golden at Mid-Ohio last year. The first Micronauts I ever read, though, is a Pat Broderick issue, #19 I think.


Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I keep grabbing it until Butch Guice came on and then dropped it for costs.

You are lucky to get Golden to sign those! :-D
User avatar

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
You are lucky to get Golden to sign those! :-D
You don't know how true. His eyes kinda bugged out when he saw my "huge" stack. He said he'd sign three free or I could buy something from his table and he'd sign the whole stack. I bought the art book he just came out with and that was that. He wasn't a dick. He was very pleasant. (Probably because I was giving him money) But I would have bought the book anyway. It's a good book.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Stephen Day and 24 guests