Thursday, November 15, 2018 • Evening Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Presidential candidate allegs mass executions

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:09 pm

that would totally explain the high rate of gator sightings and shark attacks... and the price in oil.... and the Rays in the playoffs

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:43 pm

The first one is great. :D

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:51 pm

Carrie wrote:UGH! Cynthia McKinney is...just UGH!

That's a pretty good and accurate description of her actually.........

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Allen wrote:That's a pretty good and accurate description of her actually.........

She was my representative. I know her well.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:45 pm

I've never heard of her? That is a her, right? :?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:50 pm

starlord wrote:I've never heard of her? That is a her, right? :?

I'm sure you have. Remember, what, a year ago, when she got in trouble because she didn't need to show proper clearance at a metal detector in an official building, and when House Police tried to say "Hey, we need to see some ID", she claimed racism and hit a cop?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Lord Simian wrote:I'm sure you have. Remember, what, a year ago, when she got in trouble because she didn't need to show proper clearance at a metal detector in an official building, and when House Police tried to say "Hey, we need to see some ID", she claimed racism and hit a cop?

OH! That was her?! Yeah, we need her as President. That'd be fun! :lol:

Kent Horton

Garbage Collector

Postby Kent Horton » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:54 pm

The only person more batshit insane than McKinney are the McKinney supporters. Seriously, just look up videos about her on YouTube, and read the comments. They're out there, even for YouTube. I mean, these people claim she never attacked anyone, and that there's no proof that she attacked anyone. :roll:

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:23 am

That bitch is crazy.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 am

Is nobody challenging her to produce proof, though? Or at least name sources?

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:56 am

nietoperz wrote:Is nobody challenging her to produce proof, though? Or at least name sources?

According to a television report, the campaign refused to comment when asked.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 am

Allen wrote:According to a television report, the campaign refused to comment when asked.

Perhaps the whole election process could be made more entertaining this way, then. McCain could insist that he was visited by aliens from the planet Derek (then refuse to comment further) and Obama could counter this by speaking of his deep abiding friendship with Ponce de Leon, whose spirit comes round for tea every second Thursday (then refuse to comment further).

I'm sure Biden and Palin could come up with some pretty good ones themselves too.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:06 am

nietoperz wrote:Is nobody challenging her to produce proof, though? Or at least name sources?

People would have to care or know about her in order for that to happen.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 am

Most people dont even know she's a candidate

The Green Party probably doesnt even know

leave a comment with facebook