Friday, September 21, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

New JSA Lineup

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 am

e_galston wrote:thanks i just figured i'd take the "obvious" people to keep on the team, and put Donna on it, as she could be a legacy for Hippolyta

I don't really keep up on a lot of DC at the moment (except the GL stuff coz it's awesome) what's being done with Donna at the moment?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 am

John Q. wrote:I don't really keep up on a lot of DC at the moment (except the GL stuff coz it's awesome) what's being done with Donna at the moment?

Judd Winick has her over on the new Titans book. That's about it, really.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:35 am

Kid Impulse wrote:He's a major supporting character in Manhunter

Of course now, he's gonna be nothing but a glorified security system, but Andreyko did more with Todd in 20 issues than Geoff's done in like 70

now that's just preposterous. all Andreyko did was give him a boyfriend. period.

now sure, i agree that in the current volume of JSA, Geoff has screwed the pooch with Todd by doing nothing with him, but Obsidian got all kinds of love and character growth in volume 1. which Johns helped write most of, including Darkness Falls and Princes of Darkness, the two major Obsidian arcs.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 am

starlord wrote:Judd Winick has her over on the new Titans book. That's about it, really.

she's also stopped by to give Nemesis the "sister's seal of approval" in regards to dating Diana in Gail's Wonder Woman, and appears to be showing up in the next arc of that book (Gail's big one).

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 pm

e_galston wrote:thanks i just figured i'd take the "obvious" people to keep on the team, and put Donna on it, as she could be a legacy for Hippolyta

I've only been pimping this concept for like three or four years now.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:56 pm

chap22 wrote:now that's just preposterous. all Andreyko did was give him a boyfriend. period.

now sure, i agree that in the current volume of JSA, Geoff has screwed the pooch with Todd by doing nothing with him, but Obsidian got all kinds of love and character growth in volume 1. which Johns helped write most of, including Darkness Falls and Princes of Darkness, the two major Obsidian arcs.

There was that "Brightest Day/Blackest Night" Father/son moment with GL. That's gotta count for something. It's been the only real "Oh $#!t" moment since Hawkman fought the neo-Nazis.

leave a comment with facebook