Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The Power Girl Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Kid Kamikaze

cheese

Postby Kid Kamikaze » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:12 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Never saw the appeal.
besides the big boob thing, what else is she good for?


There's plenty. For one, unlike Superman, she's a progressive Kryptonian, socially and economically. An example is her Starrwave business.

He's all about making sure humans are able to make the changes they want, as long as it's positive. She not only wants to do that, but also wants to make some changes on her own.

She's aggressive, and though "tough" is used a lot as a coin word these days with female characters, comic-wise, she's the one that introduced it IMO. She kicks a$$.

When Johns' not writing her, she's confident with her abilities. She won't back down to anyone, hero or villain. She knows she's the ish, and won't let people forget it.


Those are some examples.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:40 am

Image
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 am

Image

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:55 pm

BatWolverine sucks.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:BatWolverine sucks.


Why?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:41 pm

GLX wrote:Why?


'Cause he does. :-D

Also, he's too chickenshit to post here.

He picks on me still at the Rama.

'Cause he does. :-D

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm

BatWolverine sucks.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:BatWolverine sucks.


You only say that cause you want him to post here and he refuses. :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Zechs wrote:You only say that cause you want him to post here and he refuses. :P


That and it's how I feel. :-D

Here.................

BG. sucks.



Achilles sucks.



Zechs sucks.



Herald sucks.


Maybe that might increase the traffic here?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:That and it's how I feel. :-D

Here.................

BG. sucks.



Achilles sucks.



Zechs sucks.



Herald sucks.


Maybe that might increase the traffic here?


I post here regardless now more that at Nu Rama. BG come's here whenever it pleases him. Herald well whenever the word Didio is or Dr. Light is uttered.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Zechs wrote:I post here regardless now more that at Nu Rama. BG come's here whenever it pleases him. Herald well whenever the word Didio is or Dr. Light is uttered.


:?

DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO!

Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light!
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote::?

DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO! DIDIO!

Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light! Dr. Hoshi Light!


Oh and a hot picture of some asian.. if it's Kimiyo it'll make herald come here faster. :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Zechs wrote:Oh and a hot picture of some asian.. if it's Kimiyo it'll make herald come here faster. :P


Herald and I disagree on what a hawt Asian is.............after all, I stole that one thread of his from him back at the Rama................
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Herald and I disagree on what a hawt Asian is.............after all, I stole that one thread of his from him back at the Rama................


So there must be some Asian Pic that's safe to be posted that'll drive him here.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Zechs wrote:So there must be some Asian Pic that's safe to be posted that'll drive him here.


Nope.................that perv has a vast collection...............

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ann_Louise, Glaeken, Jack Burton, Yahoo [Bot], Zechs and 143 guests