Wednesday, June 20, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

J.G. Jones comments on final Crisis

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Waid is the Uato of Forums.
Doesn't interfere by interfering.
except when he said he and the 52 team would go to their houses and beat up anyone who disrespects steve wacker :P

good times.

Kent Horton

Garbage Collector

Postby Kent Horton » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:27 pm

C20Percent wrote:I love how Mark Waid is all up in this thread telling people if their criticism is fair or unfair. His posts are all: "This is fair criticism" or "This isn't fair to say."

I see nothing wrong with what Waid is doing, especially in light of what's possibly going down behind the scenes.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:56 pm

I never realized how much I miss MOTA's rants.

Hab

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:59 pm

habitual wrote:I never realized how much I miss MOTA's rants.

Hab

The General is unbanned in CBR! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:44 pm

As much as I enjoyed the art on Marvel Boy, I don't get the mass appeal of JG Jones.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:45 am

i answered my own question by finding out it took 8 months for grant morrisson and jg jones to do 6 issues of marvel boy so a delay really shouldnt have been a surprise.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 am

Keb wrote:As much as I enjoyed the art on Marvel Boy, I don't get the mass appeal of JG Jones.
To me, he's like Phil Jimenez where it's very purty but doesn't have much character to it.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 am

Vic Mackey wrote:i answered my own question by finding out it took 8 months for grant morrisson and jg jones to do 6 issues of marvel boy so a delay really shouldnt have been a surprise.

They had like.. a year's lead time on this project, on top of the time they've had THIS year to work on it.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:15 am

KSChris wrote:... that's J.H. Williams III. :roll:
He should also go back

leave a comment with facebook