Advertisement

The Transformers Club

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 365 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Zechs wrote:One of the third season episodes is entitled Rise of the Predacons and is written by the people behind Beast Wars. SO...

The sad thing is, the show will never last as long as some of the prime time crap that's out there. And this is better bang for the time spent.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Advertisement

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 339 posts

Postby HNutz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 am

Zechs wrote:One of the third season episodes is entitled Rise of the Predacons and is written by the people behind Beast Wars. SO...

I don't know anything else about it, but that sounds FRICKIN SWEEEET!

Which is a nice seque to the question I was going to ask eariler (but didn't really want to start up a new thread for it).

So, we're seeing versions of the Dinobots appear. Black Arachnia was around since the first season. But we're also getting versions of Wreck-Gar and Waspinator (see above). Who else would you like to see cameo in this series (and maybe get a new toy)?

Are you aching for the Quintessons to show up? Do you want to see Rhinox in some form or fashion? Galvatron? Folks from the 80 issue "miniseries"? Are you hoping for Unicron somewhere down the line? Maybe you're a Car Robots fan (for SOME reason, I dunno...) and want to see some folks show up?

I'm a BIG Rhinox fan (well, pretty much a big Beast Wars fan in general) and am really excited about BW getting a mention on the new show. Would love some new toys, too. Never really got behind the toys of the original BW folks.

Of course.... I'm not able to watch the show on regular TV, so I've missed a lot of episodes. It's possible that some of these folks have already cameoed and I just missed it.

Anywho.. thoughts?

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 am

HNutz wrote:I don't know anything else about it, but that sounds FRICKIN SWEEEET!

Which is a nice seque to the question I was going to ask eariler (but didn't really want to start up a new thread for it).

So, we're seeing versions of the Dinobots appear. Black Arachnia was around since the first season. But we're also getting versions of Wreck-Gar and Waspinator (see above). Who else would you like to see cameo in this series (and maybe get a new toy)?

Are you aching for the Quintessons to show up? Do you want to see Rhinox in some form or fashion? Galvatron? Folks from the 80 issue "miniseries"? Are you hoping for Unicron somewhere down the line? Maybe you're a Car Robots fan (for SOME reason, I dunno...) and want to see some folks show up?

I'm a BIG Rhinox fan (well, pretty much a big Beast Wars fan in general) and am really excited about BW getting a mention on the new show. Would love some new toys, too. Never really got behind the toys of the original BW folks.

Of course.... I'm not able to watch the show on regular TV, so I've missed a lot of episodes. It's possible that some of these folks have already cameoed and I just missed it.

Anywho.. thoughts?

Hot Rod/Rodimus and more of Arcee. Also, the triple changer Autobot Springer along with Kup. Beyond them, Hound and the twins Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Plus one of my Beast Wars favs - Cheetor! :-D

Galvatron could be interesting. I'd kind of like to see him played up as Megatron's brother instead.

Hmm, how about Superion?
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 113 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 pm

I want a clone of Megatron voiced by David Kaye. Yeeeeesss. Other than that this show has already gave me everything I wanted. Seekers, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Waspinator.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:29 pm

Zechs wrote:I want a clone of Megatron voiced by David Kaye. Yeeeeesss. Other than that this show has already gave me everything I wanted. Seekers, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Waspinator.

SSSW?

Call that clone - GALVATRON! Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss and he shall be purple. :-D

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:58 pm

A photo gallery for the Animated Series Blurr. Looks like a Batmobile to me still. :-D

http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 777f53b315

Not that variants of Bumblebee and Lockdown are coming along with the Decipticon Swindle.

Oh, Almost forgot, there's a new series in Japan called Transformers Alternity.

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=2&SeriesID=3807

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm

:smt030

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 386 posts
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:08 pm

HNutz wrote:I don't know anything else about it, but that sounds FRICKIN SWEEEET!

Anywho.. thoughts?

Big Rhinox fan here too... *sigh*

Just picked up the Rhinox Robot Heroes toy.

I also like Springer and The Aerialbots. I am sure there are more. Haven't gotten into T:A though...

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Oh, Almost forgot, there's a new series in Japan called Transformers Alternity.

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=2&SeriesID=3807

I think that's just a new toy line taking the place of Binaltech. I think.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:18 am

Remember those Botcon seekers that go for what almost over a hundred dollars a pop? THANK YOU JAPAN!!

Supposedly your's for 35 bucks.

sdsichero wrote:

Zechs...is...

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:22 am

Eh what the hell for old times sake:

[youtube=425,344,60QED_SuzN4][/youtube]
[youtube=425,344,XNo1XuJmOgQ][/youtube]

sdsichero wrote:

Zechs...is...

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:29 pm

Hey does anyone have any pictures of TFA Hotrod having an bow and arrow? Saw some S3 screenshots released but they where so darn small.

sdsichero wrote:

Zechs...is...

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Zechs wrote:Hey does anyone have any pictures of TFA Hotrod having an bow and arrow? Saw some S3 screenshots released but they where so darn small.

Not yet, but given time.............yup. :-D

sdsichero

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 pm

He looks like he'll be a tank.

I'm more interested in season three of the recent show then the new movie.

I'm also confused with the IDW comics...............like the Blurr redesign, but I can't tell if this continues the prior story or not........I blame Zechs.........his insidious plan................McKeever's too.............McKeever writing Transformers........... :twisted:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum