Advertisement

FREE Wonderful Wizard of Oz Sketchbook In Stores Now

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Liked in: 61 posts

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 105 posts

Postby misac » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:32 pm

I hope I get one from DCBS. I pre-ordered the poster. :oops:

Carrie

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Carrie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm

I think they are pretty good about throwing in the freebies. I have bought any comics in a while, but I am tempted to go and get this. I am a huge Skottie Young fan and I love WWoO, so this is win/win for me.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 105 posts

Postby misac » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Carrie wrote:I think they are pretty good about throwing in the freebies. I have bought any comics in a while, but I am tempted to go and get this. I am a huge Skottie Young fan and I love WWoO, so this is win/win for me.

Wel,l the last sketch book I got was the JRjr Eternals one. I'm a fan of both too but I'm going to wait for the trade or hardcover. Last year Image put out a Wizard of Oz that had a similar cartoony style.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Carrie wrote:I think they are pretty good about throwing in the freebies. I have bought any comics in a while, but I am tempted to go and get this. I am a huge Skottie Young fan and I love WWoO, so this is win/win for me.

Me too

I love Skottie Young's art

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 86 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 pm

This has potential.

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand