Sunday, December 11, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Thank God for Green Lantern

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:49 pm

Because there isn't much else I'm loving from DC right now.

I was so psyched for DC right around Infinite Crisis. I actually felt myself becoming more of a DC reader rather than Marvel, and I have been a Marvel Zombie since I started collecting comics. Then OYL came out and much of my interest was apparently lost in that missing year.

I read 52, and it didn't answer a damn thing! Now it's Countdown supposedly leading to another crisis that will then answer questions.

*snore*

So anyway, thank god for the Sinestro Corps War.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Countdown is boring the hell out of me right now. I truly hope this is the last time DC uses this format for a while. Give it a break and bring it back again after a couple years.

Countdown ties into too many books. The nice thing about 52 was that it was self-contained (except for WW3).

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Well, I'm glad someone's enjoying it.:)

jayvee

luchadore

Postby jayvee » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:52 am

DC's editor isn't half the man Joe Quesada is. Say what you want about Joe, but the man knows how to sell books, and assemble a team to make books that sell themselves.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:18 pm

jayvee wrote:DC's editor isn't half the man Joe Quesada is. Say what you want about Joe, but the man knows how to sell books, and assemble a team to make books that sell themselves.

Agreed. I don't get the Quesada hate.

jayvee

luchadore

Postby jayvee » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:02 pm

Old fanboys die hard, I guess.

leave a comment with facebook