Advertisement

Juicy Gossip!!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 am

WOW! Good play pedi, EDIT ALL of your posts so that no one can see that you were insulting me with every post, calling me a rookie, a groupie, basically trying to belittle me with everything you had. HAHA that is hilarious, you really are a wiener! Now say uncle! Oh was that your line? ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by Mikeg on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 am

MikeG wrote:WOW! Good play pedi, EDIT ALL of your posts so that no one can see that you were insulting me with every post, calling me a rookie, a groupie, basically trying to belittle me with everything you had. HAHA that is hilarious, you really are a wiener! Now say uncle! Oh was that your line? ;D ;D ;D

Dude, you can read my posts in your quote lines. But... I thought you were done with it? Do you really want to keep going? Read the posts, show's over.

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

pedi wrote:
MikeG wrote:WOW! Good play pedi, EDIT ALL of your posts so that no one can see that you were insulting me with every post, calling me a rookie, a groupie, basically trying to belittle me with everything you had. HAHA that is hilarious, you really are a wiener! Now say uncle! Oh was that your line? ;D ;D ;D

Dude, you can read my posts in your quote lines. But... I thought you were done with it? Do you really want to keep going? Read the posts, show's over.

Hardly all of them, cmon now, thats just weaksauce. taking down posts after an argument so that people who come by later cant see what your really like. did you forget to take your medication last night, and now you feel bad or something? Whatever man... This is too funny.

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:22 am

Mike.... read the sign:

SHOW'S OVER

You want to hang around the forum and post positive comments on positive threads, enjoy.

You want to hang around this thread instead, when the show's over, go ahead, be an over-dramatic fool.

You had your fun, so did I. You want to drag it out longer? This is no longer the place, chump.

My work day is over. Take it easy, Mike.

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:50 am

pedi wrote:Mike.... read the sign:

SHOW'S OVER

You want to hang around the forum and post positive comments on positive threads, enjoy.

You want to hang around this thread instead, when the show's over, go ahead, be an over-dramatic fool.

You had your fun, so did I. You want to drag it out longer? This is no longer the place, chump.

My work day is over. Take it easy, Mike.

Chump?? ok Rocky take it easy, now your calling the shots?? I dont think so. Whats with the big font, is that supposed to be like yelling? you say the shows over, by calling me a fool and a chump, thats great...wiener.

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:59 am

You crazy kids...

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum