Advertisement

Art Crit Introduction:

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pedi
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Art Crit Introduction:

Postby pedi » Tue May 06, 2008 10:56 pm

If you're familiar with my art, are aware of my experience and history, and you're interested in my tips and advice on your art, then you're welcome to post your art in this forum.

To keep it a bit easier for me, please post one new topic per new piece or grouping of your art that you wish for me to review. Some of my comments may be lengthy, others not, depending on how your art inspires me. But I'll tell you how I feel about it and steps you can take to improve your skills and/or take you to the next levels, in your professional and/or personal quest as an artist.

The art you can post here for review is not just limited to comics art. You can post your art from any of these disciplines, below:

Traditional:

• Illustration & Painting: Stylized, Cartoony, Photo-Realistic, Fantasy, Science Fiction

• Classical Painting: Oils, Acrylics, Watercolors

• Conceptual Illustration: Characters, Creatures, Costumes, Backgrounds, Buildings, Landscapes, Vehicles

• Storyboard Illustration: For every occasion

• Comic books / Graphic Novels: Penciling, Inking, Coloring, Painting, Lettering

Digital:

• 3D Production: Character Modeling, Character Animation, Texture Mapping, Binding & Rigging, Props & Sets, Lighting, Rendering

• VFX & Live Action Integration: Roto-Scoping, Wire Removal, Green Screen Removal, 2D/3D Compositing, 2D/3D/ Motion Tracking, 2D/3D Visual Effects, 2D/3D Particles, Digital Matte Painting

• Video Production: 2D/3D Motion Graphics, Video Editing

• Multimedia & Interactive: Graphic Design, HTML/PHP/FLASH Web Design & Development, 2D/3D Interactive Gaming Design & Development

Now... BRING ON THE ART, B!TCHES! :)

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner