Advertisement

Oh Happy Day, Megan Fox topless...(NSFW)

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pedi
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Oh Happy Day, Megan Fox topless...(NSFW)

Postby pedi » Mon May 12, 2008 9:49 pm

ErickCruz wrote:nice work pedi, next thing you know this pic'll get circulated around the net and cause a ruckus.

Well sh!t, I wouldn't want all that exposure to go to waste... so I added "bludblood.com" on the image! ;D

Advertisement

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Mon May 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Hahahahahahahaha. You crack me up.

Now let's get to work on a Jessica Alba picture.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Tue May 13, 2008 1:49 am

jsalwen wrote:Hahahahahahahaha. You crack me up.

Now let's get to work on a Jessica Alba picture.

heh, you think that's funny.... now, right click and save the megan fox titty image to your desktop and then go to it's properties (right click on windows, go to properties) and look at the summary tab -- you will see a whole bunch of funny information..... now, she'll be indexed on the world wide web, and whoever looks up the right keywords (Megan Fox, tits, naked, nude, etc...), in a short while once the global propagation is done, they'll come across this image and therefore, bludblood.com!! ;D

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Tue May 13, 2008 2:22 am

You're like an evil genius, but with photoshop.:D

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

blagblag
Designer Interactive

Postby blagblag » Tue May 13, 2008 9:16 am

Would a search engine really index that meta data from the summary tab? Search Engine Optimization is part of my job and I've never heard of that, I assumed that summary data was only used by the operating system for searches. I thought using the "alt" attribute of the "img" tag was the equivalent of using the summary tab on the Internet.

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Tue May 13, 2008 3:43 pm

hmmmm...... I'm pretty sure all the info that's embedded in the image gets indexed.... not just the image name. But, who knows with those crazy technological spiders. I could be wrong, but the chances of that are very very slim ;) 8)

blagblag
Designer Interactive

Postby blagblag » Tue May 13, 2008 8:14 pm

pedi wrote:hmmmm...... I'm pretty sure all the info that's embedded in the image gets indexed.... not just the image name. But, who knows with those crazy technological spiders. I could be wrong, but the chances of that are very very slim ;) 8)

Well not JUST the image name, but the image name as well as the "alt" attribute of the html "img" tag. Everything I have read on the subject suggested that images are ranked in stuff like Google Images on the basis of surrounding text, the actual image name, and the image "alt" text (and other smaller contributing factors), not the actual meta data that's embedded in the image itself. I'm not trying to argue or derail this sexy thread into boring tech talk, but since SEO is part of my business model I'm interested in gleaning any new information I can. I've never heard of optimizing the embedded data. I'll research it.

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Tue May 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Hey there's nothing that arouses more than tech-talk-n-titties... ;)

investcomics
Birdman

Postby investcomics » Thu May 15, 2008 6:56 am

Megan Fox is the hottest girl on the planet. In my humble opinion. :P

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum